Skip to main content

Quit Smoking System

I was a heavy smoker for 30 years. I tried and failed to quit smoking close to a dozen times. Most of my attempts were cold turkey, but I also tried hypnosis, acupuncture, nicotine gum, cutting back gradually, smoking cigars instead of cigarettes and various behavioral programs and therapies. .In the end it was Smokenders along with the nicotine patch that did it for me. I haven't had a cigarette since the year 2000. I have no cravings and no desire to smoke. I don't miss it and wouldn't go back to it for anything. Believe me, if I can do it anybody can.



I am afraid I need to repeat that to make sure you got it...

The EasyQuit System™ is just a straightforward read of a book and then if, up to 8 weeks later, you are not satisfied or have not quit, you can get your money back. You have nothing to lose!



Different things work for different people and some people have a harder time quitting than others. Here are my tips for success:

Don't Give up Giving Up --Each time you manage to quit, even for a few days or weeks, you learn something and you get stronger. I hate to tell you this, but very few hard core smokers are able to kick the habit the first time out. The main thing is to realize that just because you didn't make it, doesn't mean you can't. Use the time after a failed attempt to gather your thoughts and come up with new strategies for the next time.

Just One Cigarette is Not an Option

Don't Think You can Have Just One. We all know former smokers who can have the occasional cigarette. They are the exception not the rule and the beginning stages of giving up smoking are no time to find out if you are one of them. Sad to say, you probably aren't. I can't tell you how many times after weeks or months of not smoking I impulsively picked up just one and was off to the races. Do not have even a puff. I promise you that for most smokers, there is no such thing as just one cigarette. One puff will have you thinking about cigarettes like a long lost friend, which will lead to bumming one every now and then, which will eventually lead to buying a pack and then you are on the merrygoround again and telling yourself that you just can't quit because it is too too hard and you are just too weak.

Use Every Bit of Help You Can Get Get a support group. There are lots of them online. In the real world both the American Lung Association and Smokenders run wonderful seminars that are really helpful in defusing behavioral triggers like smoking after meals, with alcohol and coffee, under stress, when you are happy, when you are sad, when you are talking on the phone--well you get the idea.. Check out online support groups with chats and forums you can become a part of. Read some stop smoking blogs or start your own. You are not alone!

Tips to Get You Through Nicotine Withdrawal

Talk to your physician. Wellbutrin helps some people and there are new drugs out all the time. Chantix is the latest and works well for many people. Use nicotine lozanges, gum or patches if you want to ease withdrawal. I would suggest that you have a supply on hand in advance of your quit date and let them help you through those first few days especially. Nicotine in gum, patch or lozenge form can really help you make it. But be careful. It is easy to get hooked on the nicotine in gum and patches too. Also, do not under any circumstances use gum patches or lozenges while you are still smoking. It is dangerous, so don't even think about it.

Ride through cravings. You will have them and they can be intense but they rarely last more than 15 minutes. I used to set a timer. If you can get through three weeks without even one cigarette it should get a lot easier.



Think of the Money You'll Save I got a big jar and every day I put the amount of money I usually spent on cigarettes in it. After six weeks I had quite a bit of cash and as I remember I used it to buy some very expensive designer boots. Whatever you save--spend it on yourself. You deserve it.

I wish I could tell you it's easy to quit smoking and stay quit. It isn't. Getting off cigarettes and quitting smoking for good was one of the hardest things I've ever done, but now that I can run up and down stairs without getting winded, now that I don't get bronchitis every winter, now that my skin and gums are healthy and my house and hair don't reek of stale smoke I can say that it was well worth the effort..Just think--I never have to go rooting through an ashtray late at night, looking for a long enough butt to smoke. I'm free. Isn't that fabulous?

Watch the video below. It will give you an idea of just what a powerful addiction nicotine is. It is not meant to scare or discourage you, but to help you by letting you know what you are dealing with. Quitting is simple, but not easy, but you CAN do it. If I can do it, anybody can.

A Video to Help Not Scare You:-)

More Quit Smoking Hubs by Robie2



So, if you want to quit smoking without using "will-power" OR feeling a sense of loss OR hunger OR experiencing any unnecessary stress; then read on because I guarantee the EasyQuit System™ is the answer that you are looking for…




Get Your 100% Free E-Book Now!

SMOKING CESSATION

(Please Enter Your Email Below And Download The Free E-Book)

    We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.



    RECOMMENDED FOR YOU


    Quit Smoking Aid Oxygen Inhaler + Soft Tip Chewable Filter to Help Curb Cravings, Nicotine Free Non-Addictive Stop Smoking Support & Oral Fixation Relief (1 Pack, Cinnamon)...


    • 𝐍𝐨.𝟏 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ➤ QuitGo is the Only Non addictive Cigarette that uses a proprietary breathable Air-Filter to Provide Relief Without Tobacco, Nicotine, Smoke or Va-por. Can be used alone and Safe to use together with all NRT.
    • 𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 & 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ➤ Safe for All, Adults, Teenagers, and Good for Heavy or Light Smokers. Trusted by over 100,000 Ex-smokers and Recommended by Health Clinics around the world. Can be used with other NRT products or Smoking Cessation medication. Proudly Made in the USA using Only Natural, 100% Safe ingredients and therapeutic grade essential oils. ✅Non-Electric ✅Smokeless ✅Nicotine-Free ✅Tobacco Free ✅Drug-Free
    • 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐌 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊 ➤ Overcome The Urge to Smoke or Va-pe, Without Any Harmful Stuff. Feels like a real cigarette No smoke or va-por is inhaled or exhaled. It’s perfect for puffing, biting, flicking and relieving fidgety hands when an urge to smoke or va-pe kicks in.
    • 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 & 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 ➤ Simple & Easy to Use, Puff & Flavor, It Can Used & Enjoyed Anytime, Anywhere even in airplanes. Including in all Non-Smoking Areas. Each inhaler contains 2,000 puffs, and can last up to 4 weeks or more.
    • 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 ➤ Order your essential oil inhalers today with peace of mind, knowing that they are backed by a risk-free money back guarantee of complete satisfaction! With nothing to lose, place your order today and start breathing freely! [ Go Here...]









    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Car Battery Reconditioning Business

    A Review of Battery Reconditioning - Does it really work ??? You may have noticed that battery performance (in any device that uses batteries) tends to degrade from year to year. If you buy a laptop, and use it for around four years or so, you may notice that it needs to be charged twice as often as before. As a matter of fact, most of our upgrades in technology tend to be because the batteries we used in older technology have failed completely, and we hope for better efficiency in the new models. However, battery failure doesn't have to be such a one-way street, and it is possible to reclaim batteries that seem to have failed, or to vastly improve the performance of batteries that have become old and inefficient. REVEALED!  How I Stumbled on a Simple ‘Trick’ for Reconditioning Old & Dead Batteries - And Saved Myself Thousands of Dollars “ You’ll Never  need to buy another battery again!” The process of reclaiming a battery is called reconditioning and it is something

    Maitake Mushroom Extract For Weight Loss

    Do you have stored body fat that you have tried to get rid of in the past but nothing worked? If the answer is “yes”, the following breakthrough information will change everything you know about losing weight... Addressing the root cause of leptin resistance may be one of the most important thing you could do today for weight loss results now and well into old age. “LeptoConnect” The only 100% natural blend designed to help you lose fat by supporting the good functioning of your leptin receptors... Here’s what makes Leptoconnect so powerful... The 3 sacred medicinal mushrooms used for centuries as “food for the brain and body”: First, there’s  Maitake, known as “the king of mushrooms” , once hunted and consumed by the Japanese samurai, who used to dance when they’d finally find it. Maitake contains a magic active element known as “D fraction”, which helps your body to burn fat, instead of storing it. Shiitake  is a wild black mushroom that  helps with brain tissue growth and ha

    Leptitox Reviews

    5-second "Water Hack" MELTS 62lbs FAT! And guess what? They found its 3x MORE effective than gastric bypass surgery at eliminating cravings for sugar and starchy foods! Leptitox Product Review. I’ve never had the impulse to write a review for a product before. I figure people will discover for themselves how good something is without my help. But after trying the Leptitox supplements this changed; I knew I had to help other people understand what this product offers, since it gave me what I had been after for years. I personally didn’t find Leptitox because of a review, I found it because I was desperate. I had been struggling with my weight since I was a teenager and after a few decades had had enough. I had been on every diet imaginable (low-fat, low-carb, fruit fasting... I tried everything) as well as various health products and workout programs. I spent time and money on things I hoped would change me. So I came to Leptitox with a LOT of skepticism and